Terms & Conditions: In-Person Classes
- Not for resale. Non-refundable. Ticket exchanges are subject to availability, payment of change fees and any increases in ticket prices.
- Questions about your ticket should be presented to the class instructor or email email@example.com.
- Tickets are valid for the specified date and time of purchase only.
- Subject to availability, tickets can be exchanged for another class provided that all requests for ticket exchanges be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. If the exchange request is made after such time, ticket exchanges will be at the sole discretion of Management and subject to availability. An additional date change surcharge may apply. Fees are subject to change.
- Guests shall also pay any difference in price if the ticket price for the new date or time is higher than the originally purchased ticket price.
- Ticket exchanges or refunds for tickets of lesser price will not result in a refund of the difference. Special offers and/or coupons may not be applied to exchanged tickets. Black-out dates and other restrictions may apply. Management reserves the right to deny any exchanges on dates where the class is at, or expected to reach, maximum capacity. The exchange policy may change or be revoked at any time without notice.
- Class Hours, Ticket Type, Availability, and prices are subject to change without notice. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or revoke class privileges of any guest at any time.
- Babies R Us is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or personal items.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the class.
- Damaged or lost tickets may be re-issued so long as a valid proof of purchase and identification are presented.