A&D First Aid Ointment 1.5oz
From a brand trusted for over 80 years, A+D First Aid Ointment provides gentle and effective solutions to protect your skin. Different from cream and lotion, this ointment forms a thick, protective barrier to help protect your cracked hands and feet and helps soothe dry skin. It is even useful during cold weather to help protect skin, face and lips from drying effects of wind and cold weather. The ointment also helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns. A+D First Aid Ointment is a smart addition to your collection of skincare products. Use as directed.
- Frequent exposure to water, hand soap, hand sanitizer or extreme weather conditions can cause dry, cracked hands and cuticles. Use A+D First Aid Ointment, an effective moisturizer, to help protect and relieve dry and cracked skin.
- Trust A+D ointment to relieve chapped skin and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- Protect chafed skin as well as minor cuts, scrapes and burns with A+D First Aid Ointment.
- This gentle formula is smooth and spreads evenly on chapped lips, and dry, chafed skin.
Made in Canada
Apply as needed
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Lanolin (15.5%), Petrolatum (53.4%)Inactive Ingredients: Cod Liver Oil (Contains Vitamin A & Vitamin D), Fragrance, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin
For External use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
on all order over $49
within 30 days of purchase
we care about the earth
Buy now, pay later
pay in installments with ShopPay
Love, quality and care
We are committed to delivering top-of-the-line products, information and assistance, and a community that is trusted and dependable, so that every parent can have what they need to feel prepared for the journey ahead